Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Blood Glucose

This past week has been really good since it's leading up to our trip. My blood sugar (glucose) has been in the 300's all week which has made me feel icky and not been able to sleep very well. Having diabetes can come out of nowhere and hit you like a bus. It will pound you until you want to give up. Just like my younger siblings. Just last night after midnight I woke up and tried to fall back asleep for almost an hour. I checked my blood sugar and turned out to be 309. That is very high, if I were to check yours right now it would be around 100-130 and that is normal. As you can see it hits you like a bus, it just slams me and I just hate it. Please help support by donating to your local diabetes foundation or hospital to end this sickness.

Colin signing off,
               Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment