Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The "New" OmniPod

   The quote "New" OmniPod pods are terrible, they fail almost every three hours and I can't get a break. Being a diabetic, you have diabetic friends, and one of my friends have had the same exact problem and have called even more that we have. His mom is furious and got the OmniPod manager himself to admit to her that they had problems and were failing. I have smashed one of the pods with a hammer and am also furious. Is the FDA stupid or have they not heard of a working product because this quote "New" piece of junk is not one of them. Even while typing this post one of my pods failed. I am sorry that I have not posted anything over the past 2 months but I have been busy starting back up with school. I hope you all had a great summer and welcome back, I am trying to do a post every week but I don't know if it will work out every week so just sit tight. Please spread the word and get this blog up and going. Until later.

Colin signing off,
              Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment