Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Omni Pod Is Gone And It's That Kind Of Year Again

      The blasted Omni Pod is gone and I am back on shots, man they hurt really bad sometimes. I am happy that it is gone and I have successfully gone through 1 pen of NovoLog and 2 1/2 pens of Lantis. In other news I have gone through pens and have lots of bumbs on my arms. Haha, also Omni Pod has figured out their issue with the pods and fixed them a couple of weeks after I went off. I'm meeting with doctor in a couple weeks and might go back on Omni Pod to seem what happens! The new old Pods had some sensors that were too sensitive so anytime you would bump in in the wrong place it would think that it was an error when there wasn't. The new new Pods have been fixed and the sensors have been dialed down... A lot. We all know that Thanksgiving is coming up so I hope you will all have a great Thanksgiving and get those Blood Sugars down and don't eat too much! Well guess what this moth is? IT'S DIABETES AWARENESS MONTH!!! So where ever you are go and donate to your local Diabetes Learning Center or your local Hospital, or maybe even your local pizza place! Our pizza place had a Diabetes Awareness day where 10% of your money went to the ADA and we also had a really good meal. At least I think it was 10%. But anyways I think I've bored you enough with my ongoing talking so I won't keep you any longer and I hope you have a good World Diabetes Day Tomorrow.

This Is Colin Signing Off,
                              Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment